Review: The Face Shop Hydro Vita C Gel Mask Sheet

Monday, February 17, 2014

This is the second time I am using a hydro-gel mask, The first experience was bad. I was allergic to the first hydro-gel mask from Pure Tree. So I am hoping this will work for me.

The packaging is cute.
A view in to the sachet

Claims:
Provides full hydration to skin

Directions:
Apply mask for 15-20 minutes then remove

I am not sure if you can see but there is quite a lot of essence!

My thoughts:
The mask is of orange scent which is very light. There are plastic films on both sides of the hydro-gel mask. The hydro-gel mask is in two pieces. When I first applied the hydro-gel mask, my skin was a little tingly but luckily there was no allergic reaction. My skin was slightly sticky after removing the mask. I am not so sure about the hydration effect. I feel that there is not much difference after applying the mask. I notice my skin is a little brighter. Just slightly brighter. The stickiness took quite some time to wear off.

The mask is in two piece! This fits my face perfectly as I can adjust accordingly.
A close up of the hydro-gel mask. Look at the material!

Pros
:) Scent is light
:) I love the design as it fits my face perfectly
:) My skin is slightly brighter

Cons
:( A little pricey
:( Sticky feeling

Rating: 3/5
Repurchase: No (quite expensive and sticky)

**Related Post**
The Face Shop Hydro Vita B Gel Mask Sheet

No comments:

Post a Comment