Review: Lovemore Snail Mucin Healing & Hydrating Mask

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year guys and girls!
Been a while since I last blogged...
So here it goes...




~BRAND~
Lovemore

~NAME~
Snail Mucin Healing & Hydrating Mask

~PRICE~
RM 2.20

~CAPACITY~
25ml in each sachet


Description
Enriched with the precious snail mucin, this mask is made to deep hydrate your skin and heal epidermis tissue for a renewed and younger looking complexion with copper peptide for anti-aging, firming and anti-wrinkle effect.


Directions
Leave the mask for 15-20 minutes


Ingredients



My thoughts

~PACKAGING~
Simple and nice packaging.
Looks like a love letter





~SCENT~
It has a fairly light typical sheet mask kind of scent... lol





~TEXTURE~
The mask is quite thin. It tears easily.





~PRODUCT~
The sheet mask fits my face pretty well. The essence is clear and very runny. After removing the sheet mask, my face is softer, smoother and well hydrated. It did not cause any irritation. I did wash off the remaining essence instead of waiting for it to sink into the skin. I was too lazy to wait. Haha. I like this one!






Pros
Light scent
No allergic reaction
Makes skin smoother and softer
Good hydration
I like the packaging



Cons
Tears easily
Contains fragrance




Repurchase?
Maybe...



Recommendation?
I think this is worth a try for those with dry skin
Not suitable for those picky with ingredients

No comments:

Post a Comment