DIY Epsom Salt Body Scrub

Sunday, March 25, 2018

After looking through the ingredients in my skincare products, I researched more on the ingredients and became more picky with my skincare products.

That was also one of the reasons I decided to make my own skincare and body care products.

I think a body scrub will be one of the easiest thing to start making.


After spending plenty of time of researching the recipes, I finally decided to try making it.


My recipe
1/4 cup epsom salt
1/2 tsp sunflower oil
1/2 tsp glycerin
1/2 tsp honey


My choice of epsom salt

Up close



Combined all ingredients in my empty Skinfood Black Sugar Mask container
and it's done!


I use this twice a week.
I like using epsom salt because it did not feel as rough
I tried replacing this with sea salt but it feels so rough on my skin.
I can feel my skin crying for help. lol

My skin seems to like this scrub.
I do not like scented products so this is just great!
There is literally no scent except a very light honey scent!
My skin feels smooth and clean after using this.
I actually like this better than store bought scrubs, but I am not judging because I have only tried a few store bought scrubs!

I will definitely repurchase epsom salt instead.


Try this to see if you will like this!
I love this one and highly recommend this!

No comments:

Post a Comment